Important Ticket Information
• Each person, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Infants are not permitted. Senior age 65+. Students must be full time.
• All programs subject to change. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
• Ticket orders received up to 10 days prior to event are mailed. Ticket orders received within 10 days of event are held for pick up at Will Call the day of event.
Order Tickets by Mail
• The Festival may only process orders received via mail or fax.
• For all ticketed events, to sit with friends, orders must be enclosed in the same envelope.
Order by Phone or Online
• Call 1-800-955-5566 or Online www.tickets.com
• A per ticket charge will be added to all phone and on-line orders.
Purchase Tickets in Person at the Columbia Association Member Services Center.
Special Needs Information: In accordance with the American’s With Disabilities Act, the Columbia Festival of the Arts provides reasonable accommodations to those who need them, including wheelchair and companion seating at ticketed events. In the case of sold out events, wheelchair companion seating, as well as appropriate seating for signed performances, will be the last tickets sold. With 10 days notice the Festival is able to provide signing for events. Upon request and with advance notice of one week, the Festival will provide large print programs and Braille editions of the brochure. You are encouraged to make your plans early and to notify the Festival of your needs as soon as possible. Please call the office at 410-715-3044.
Directions & Parking
Columbia is easy to get to but can be a little tricky once you’re in town. Please plan some extra time to find your venue.
Click here for further information.
For further information call 410-715-3044
Howard County Residents Aged 60 & Older – Need a ride to the show? Call Neighbor Ride at (410) 884-7433
Rouse Theatre Seating
Smith Theatre Seating