The mission of the Columbia Festival of the Arts is to present a world class celebration of the arts and entertainment that attracts, engages and inspires the broad and diverse community it serves.
In support of its Vision and Mission the Columbia Festival of the Arts seeks to attract, engage and inspire through the achievement of the following goals:
- Broaden the scope of programming to expand the diversity of offerings for greater community involvement and to increase the Festival’s year-round presence.
- Deepen audience engagement through strong programming and artistic experiences.
- Strengthen, expand and add local, as well as regional and national, partnerships.
- Optimize leadership and management of the Festival and its engagement with Columbia and Howard County residents and businesses.
- Build a financially sustainable organization.